In-Home Service Visit – 09/26 – 30.00
What. The. FUCK. (If you don’t know why I’m freaking out, read my last few Comcast posts.)
I could call the 800 number, but I’m in no mood to hold, and I’m about to smash stuff and burn down my house… Better use the internet chat so they can’t hear me screaming, cursing, or making idle threats:
- CHAT ID: 0BDE3C9D-9169-4559-87D1-77E7014B673A
- Problem: Do not understand why I am being billed for “In-Home Service Visit”. Tech came out to fix existing problem with your cable system, not my fault.
- Genevivie > Hello Frank, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Genevivie. Please give me one moment to review your information.
- Frank > My Issue: Do not understand why I am being billed for “In-Home Service Visit”. Tech came out to fix existing problem with your cable system, not my fault.
- Genevivie > You have reached Comcast Billing Department. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to help resolve your issue. I’m sure we can work together to get this resolved for you as soon as possible.
- Genevivie > I understand that you are being charge for the service call, is this correct?
- Frank > that is correct
- Genevivie > May I know when did this happen and how much was it?
- Frank > My account should have very colorful details
- Frank > I’ve been dealing almost daily with customer support for a month
- Frank > My bill says: In-Home Service Visit 09/26 30.00
- Genevivie > I am done processing the credit here in your account Frank.
- Genevivie > Before we end the chat, let’s review what we have done today. I have processed the credit of $30.00 in your account for the service call.
- Genevivie > I am glad to have resolve your issue today, is there anything else I can help you with?
- Frank > excellent. Am I going to have to have this same conversation again next month?
- Genevivie > No Frank, rest assure of that.
- Frank > thanks
So again, the agent was very nice and helpful. And this time I managed to keep my cool. But, inevitably the survey pops up. And I love the survey…
The chat agent was very nice, again. However the fact that I have to talk to one just about once a week (minimum) is completely unacceptable. Comcast’s customer service is abhorrent and completely inexcusable. If there was another cable company in my area, I’d pay whatever it cost to break my contract and get the hell out. Was this the kind of feedback you wanted?